Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SIMPLY THE BEST!!

On the 20th of December, I went to Pyramid at around 11am to wait for Jay.
While waiting i went to the convention center for the Anime Expo. I had to paid 15rm for the entrance fee. Well i thought was free entrance. I walked around the expo and noticed a lot of people were cosplaying and there are quite a lot of nice souvenirs, manga's stall set up and they sell a lot of cute adorable stuff.

At 1pm++ he reached sunway and ask me to go to the Grandpa BakKutTeh shop as there are no parking space.
It was yummy.. HAHA..

At the moment i saw him i wanted to give him a big huggy but we were at a public place but anyway our knees were touching together at the table. We keep exchanging the eye contact. I miss him so much.

After we had our lunch we went to pyramid and eventually got a parking space. In the car we were holding our hands all the time.

We went shopping together at Pyramid. For my birthday he got me a bag.

While he got himself a nice long sleeve shirt and a trouser. I became his fashion adviser. I was in the changing room with him all the time. Oh my god!!! When i saw his body i want to scream and faint. He got a real hard core 6 pack. I was like ... AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! And he look like a kid, so cute. Well something happen in there.

I can't help but just to stare at his sexy body. Sound like a pervert right? HAHA. at least im not staring at there. Anyway he did molested me. While he was choosing for the clothes, he put me as his model. Well we are at the same height anyway.
There he touch and asked me a silly question "What's that?"
I was (-_________________-)

I should have said "I don't know. Want to check for me?"
Anyway i got a kiss and a hug from him. That's enough. I spend a simple birthday with him but that was memorable. With him shopping is just nice.

Thank you LG.

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment