Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

TOTAL BREAKDOWN!!!

Dear Lord,

Why? Why is everything this week? Why all are so coincidence? I don't get it. I totally collapse. I am crying so hard inside my heart now. I cant withstand the tears in my eyes anymore. It just keep flowing. The tears just is streaming down my cheek non stop.

Help me Lord. I pray Lord. You are the light and the salt. I believe everything happens for a reason Lord. I never felt this way before. Why Lord plan it that way?

1.Why Ian Gor is leaving? He is my best Gor in my heart. My ever best. Now he is leaving me. I can never see him again. I CANT SEE HIM ANYMORE. Why? Is not Going to be the same again. I cant see his smile anymore. His korean eyes. I just dont understand. Why Lord takes away me Gor away. Why?

2.My dad. Why you put him to have kidney stones? Why let it grew bigger? I prayed everyday for my family health. Now he had to undergo surgery immediately. LORD WHY? WHY? I can never understand. I leave everything into your hands and you give me all this. LORD!!

3. My failing result. I have no feelings for my result this time. I failed 2/3 paper i took. I cant carry it anymore.

I felt remorseful. I felt it hard to take one shot. It is too hard. Just too hard. Im crying now. I just dont what to do. Why Lord is putting me into this test? I can't go through this. I can't. 2 of my beloved person is in a grave situation for me. Lord.

Our father in heaven
Hallowed be your name,
Your kingdom come,
Your will be done
On earth and as it is in heaven,
Give us today your daily bread,
Forgive us our debt as we have forgiven our debtors,
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from the evil ones

Lord i prayed Lord that you will sent guardian angel to them.Protect them Lord. They are my love of my life. I willing to let go even myself for them. Lord. Please. You promise us that you will give us what we ask and our joy will be complete. Lord give this child a promise. Lord hold my hands Lord. Don't let go off me. I need to walk it with you. Guide me Lord.
AMEN.

3 gifts of hearts:



BB said...

Lord is with u in good and bad times. These problems are his instruments to bring you closer to him. Be strong. :)

Joel said...

god will guide u.
u can try to call the name of o,lord jesus

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

sorry to hear what happened to your Ian Gor and your father... well, Ian is returning to God's side while your father will get healthy soon. pray hard mate ^_^

Post a Comment