Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Beginning of New LOVE and NEw LIFE!!

On the 14th February is a very special day to everyone. For me valentine day is not just to love birds but extended to everyone. It is the time of the year, you show your love and expressed special caring to the person that is in your heart. Special then any other day.

I never missed celebrating it and giving roses to my mom. She is so special in my heart. Despite all the hardships she had gone through.. i loved her. I love to see her smile when she reveived the roses from me. Hearing her saying;

"Silly boy, where got people celebrate with mother one?"

Roses for mom

Nevertheless it became more special and meaningful for the first time celebrating with my dear.
Prepared for so long, trying the best despite having exam yet he give a scored of 100/1000. Saying there are more room for improvement lol....


Picture taken by dear.

I'm happy that he had a happy day yesterday. I'm glad that i managed to pulled it off even i know that it is not the best of the best. I make a valentine card which is very simple. I know i can do better than that but due to time constraint i did a simple one.

Handmade card.

Sorry dear again for the simplicity of the card. I hope you also like the bouquet that i give you.

We watched Slumdog Millionaire and i have to say it is very new style of Bollywood ( it is actually a British movie ).



My dear and i really enjoy it so much till the end. I love how the movie ends. . Normal of Hindi movie to start dancing and singing out of no where..KEKEKE!! This movie is not like other Hindi movie alright? This movie is was so much better..hahhaa.. and i love the song. Jai Ne Ho, Jai Ne Ho..lallaalala...




It is a new breed of British+HollyBolly..'k i don't know what i am saying. Conclusion it is G.R.E.A.T!!!!
It's not like what Russels Peter say.. if you watch how Hindi movie can go..



Never forget to mention that Dev Patel look cute or handsome based on your discretion people. I don't want people to come to me and said self ego or what so ever.. jeez... kekeke..

Isn't his smile great?

Well i recommend you all to watch lol..

Well that's all for today... I hope that you all had a wonderful Valentine day with your loved ones.
Wait for the next post yea?

Free roses to everyone who reads this... @)>-%-- @)>-%-- @)>-%-- @)>-%-- @)>-%--
lol

1 gifts of hearts:



BB said...

i downloaded the movie but still haven't got any opportunity yet to watch it. u r lucky to have someone to celebrate valentine's with. :(
i am away from home and very single now.

Post a Comment