Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My First Week of February!!!

This month i am going hiatus. My schedule is making me going crazy. Classes, Studies, Home work, Progress Test, Meetings, Event is driving me to my limits. A little summary of my week without my Lou Po.

2Febuary, Monday
Wake up at 6am. Usually at 5.30am because my brother would be the one who would send me. He went for a holiday trip. So my dad send me on the way working.
Every classes are 3 hours and i had 2 classes. One starting at 8am till11am while the second started at 11.30am till 2.30pm.
Even though the schedule stated this way, usually my classes are out from what it is schedule. Sometimes break for only 5 minutes. If worst, it goes on for 3 straight hour.

3February,Tuesday
Had 3 classes all day. From 8am till 6pm. I lose in battle with the devil of sleepiness at evening.
Too tired and can't even concentrate. Even for lunch i had to rush like a bullet train. By the time i got back home, i am mentally and physically exhausted.

4February,Wednesday
Classes from 2.30pm till 9.30pm. At odd hour time. Even full time student, i had classes at night. I didn't even have a nice dinner. I even fall rushing for night class and hurt my hand. (T-T)

the hopefully not scar. (T_T)

My name was actually not in any of the list name of business english class. So before this i went to the lady in admin and ask her about it and she told me " Wait, more list to come" So i waited till after Chinese New Year and today i went and see her, she told me "Oh, regarding this problem you have to see Mr.Quah"

If you told me the exact thing, i don't have to waited for weeks and missing the classes. I don't have to make the repeating trip to ask you.

How unfortunate and careless i am. I hope it wont leave a scar mark on my hand. Why i pick this course anyway. Got back home at 10pm++ went to sleep at around near 12am.

5February, Thursday
Actually for today, i am totally free but then i had a about 6 hours++ of class pending, waiting for replacement due to my lecturer who are unfit for teaching during the mid of January. Today i had 3 hours at 6.30pm to 9.30pm replacement class.

I'm so tired and tired. Don't know what to say. This month i already foreseeing myself in a disaster state.

I had Progress Test next week and my result for my December 2007 session is releasing out on the 16 February and i have classes too. I don't know whether i can concentrate or not. Its either pass or fail. I didn't even know how i fare in the last exam. haiz ... in addition i had a event coming up in the college which last for one week. dead already...

the future accountant.


Lou po, it was nice to hear your voice yesterday night. Talking to you make up for the day and night. My tired was gone. I LOVE YOU!!! I'm sorry if i couldn't spend my day with you for this few week to come. I'm sorry if you felt that i had ignored you. In my heart, you are in my priority.

the always looking kid.

Never i will forget you. I LOVE YOU!!! FOREVER DO.

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment