Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

NEW YEAR WITH LOU PO!!

On the 3rd day of the Chinese New Year, i went to my lou po house at morning for an outing together. Well is still early and seeing the tiredness in his face, we decided to hit the bed and sleep till no clue at all. We were playing on the bed when sleeping together. hahaha

I am a very ticklish person. Im phobia of that. Don't tickle me. You might not know that a slight tickle from anyone you might get some great momentum from me. That's right. A big one. We start sleeping at near 10 am and we were hugging to each other to sleep. Then help lou po to massage his body as he was complaining about backache few days ago.
Lou po
did you enjoy my massage skill? I think you do after hearing the sound of relaxing you make. hehehe.. im pro in it. Used to massage for my parents.

Then we turn slightly.. ahem* (-,<) You know what i mean. We played a bit kissing. Then sleep till at 2pm. I woke up a bit early. Seeing him sleeping makes me feel so warm inside. So cute. He snore like a pig ^^ I didn't even snore. I sleep like a baby while he sleep like a piggy^^ With the smell on us we took the bath and headed for a brunch at Mines. We went to get movie ticket and went for scouting on foods. We decided to a Pizza San Francisco. Now introducing you to my lou po eating mussels.

He asked me to change to this pic.

Chicken M'strone

Top left to right: Carbonara and Cajun Chicken
Top front: Margherita

Well simply the branch for me taste awfully awfull. I love Cajun Chicken so much and i ordered it. It ended up to over cajun-ed. When the food is served;

Lougong: Oh my!

Loupo: What?

Lougong: When the food is been served, it smelled like our national favourite instant noodle " Maggi mee".

Loupo: Really? ( Taking some portion of mine and then eating it) No. It is over herb-ed.


The pizza even taste nothing like cheese to me. I prefer to have the taste rather looking like cheese. Never step my feet in there anymore. It costs us RM72.90. Geez... cheaterz... seeing us leng chai and young want to cheat us is it? I sue you then you realize you messed with the wrong person.

Then we went for a stroll around the mall before the movie starts at 5.45pm. Walk and talk and lou po always taking his chances at me. So hao.

We watch a movie called " They Wait" which is a Canadian horror-thriller film during the Ghost month and it is so boring and no scary at all. Despite my lou po attempt to scare me. Should have watch REC. Should not have watch those movie during Chinese New Year. No good. I told lou po watching "The Wedding Game" and he missed the part im saying there are one guy acting gay there. Haizz...

Then we went off to have our dinner near my lou pou place and then he send me back home. Lucky you got hong pau from my mom. Well i love you my darling. Muack..

I will always be with you no matter what.

Engraved by,
Lou gong, david

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment