Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gay relationship are as fragile as ever.

Starting of with a relationship especially in a gay cycle is so hard. You always ponder with the existence of the held hold long relationship. As solid as a rock. You wanted to built a strong foundation for it to stand. Then filled it up with other elements to make it stronger. You don't want it to collapse.

Dear, Lou Po i want you to know that i love you. I want you to know i want it to last long. Not 2 year nor 3 year. Long term one. I want to grew financially, prospectively in everything so i could take care of you well.

Even though i was raised with a silver spoon in the mouth, but not all the time. My family history was not a rich one. It was just when i was born. So i took care everything thinking about future. I wanted you to know my character more. I wanted to know you more.

Dear i Love you.
My heart always beats for you.
You are my angel.
You are beautiful in my eyes.
My hand always held you tight.
I never loved myself as much as i love you.
I never loved anyone as much since you came into my life.

Engraved by,
Lou gong, david.

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment