Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

MY NEW YEAR IS OVER!!

I should be doing my studies, revision, reports of meetings, claimant reports and etc. All of them due next week and i did manage finish like nearly of what i should be doing while the rest is still pending. Well i already starting to miss my dear lou po zhai already. Yesterday only we meet and i already longing for the hug of comfort.

Well, i wish i can spend my holidays with my lou po. Really missing him. K' enough with the missing. I still remembered my lou po say this.

Lou po: You said it so many times until it stuck in my head already.

Lou po: Sei lou! Don't miss me. I keep sneezing.

On the new year eve, is usuall with reunion and all about food.What i eat? Steamboat. I don't eat much because been thinking what is my dear doing. Apparently when you love someone, you will be thinking about the person day and night.

What is he doing right now? Where is he now? Have he eaten? Is he driving safely and slowly?

When you call the person, he didn't pick up, then thousand of question flying across.
Why is he not picking up? Where is he? Is he in accident? Is he safe?

Maybe i should start cultivating patience in virtue or even meditating to calm myself down.
I should start to learn from this solid rock.

Relax. Peace in mind.

Talking about peace in mind. Still have thousand of things in my list to do to finish. (T-T) wuwu
like my studies.

Study and study and focus.

When i saw this statue, i realized my holidays are over. OVER!!! Going to start class next week Monday itself. Even though with one week break is never enough for my course but still grateful at least i could take a little tiny breeze of relaxation. The truth is "my mind is lingering with homework."

At the second day of new year, i went to visit a temple to look at scenery. I took a few pictures of view there. I wish my dear was with me.

A lot of Carpies.


View from the third floor of the hall.


Chinese tradition windmill toys.

Mei hua tree.

Pure is what i can see.

Isn't it beautiful?

My favourite colour.

Thinking about you.

Engraved by,
Lou gong, david

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment