Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

The beauty of nature.

When people sees me the first time they will say this top three sentences..

1. Waaa... so fair for a guy
First of all, my skin is very fair no doubt. Don't ask me how i get the fair skin. Thanks to my mum. The problem is i can never get dark. Undergo National Service program(NS) for 3 months, burning under the scotching sun everyday having no changes in skin tone.
Back in school people called me snow white or various name of skin products that you can find in the market now..

2. Your skin so soft..
Skin soft? No idea.. thanks to mum again. I guess i receive the most traits from my mum compared to my other brothers. Guess I'm lucky huh? or is just a bad luck?

3. Why no acne/pimple?
I do have. Use magnifying glass next time to see me.

Well maybe all of it shows because i took care of my health. I eat everything.. Not all lar.

We live everyday exposed ourselves to harmful bacterias and germs, toxin's, chemicals, UV and etc from sun, air, especially what our body consumed. The logic of me thinking is this way. These harmful stuff that we consumed in our body must be get rid off. How?

Well the secret is simple.

MYTH: People always say good facial products give good skin results. The more expensive the better.
BUSTER: Well no doubt it will help you, but it is still harmful as the chemicals(if not organic product) fasten up or even forces your body function to move. Its not according to your body at will. It only help from outside but not inside.

So how?

1.Drinks a lot of water. 8 glasses of water is not enough. I drink more than 3 bottles of 1.5 litres of water everyday. Water is the best natural resources to help you to flush out the harmful waste in the body that you eat or consumed. People can leave without eating for more than a week but not with water.

2. You don't have to spend so much money on products. Go natural. Honey. Honey has some surprising health benefits. They are good yet don't over consumed it as it is sweeter than sugar with 1110kilojoules per tablespoons as opposed to sugar's 815. Don't say i don't warned you. Kilojoules apart, honey goods for acne, age spots, allergies, colds and flu, coughs, cuts and grazes, insomnia and sore throat. ACNE? AGE SPOTS? yup... it also promotes regularity(constipation)

3.To help more, ginger will do. Eat at least a small slice of ginger everyday. What will it do for you? Well it helps problems like wind and flatulence, nausea, cold and flu, cough, indigestion, irritable bowel indigestion and more. Well this problems occurs because of waste in our body are not out causing us to be sick, acne and lots more. So when the moment you cannot pang sai.. bad news... want pretty face? do something..

4. I will avoid most of the fast foods. I don't eat them frequently. In fact i rarely eat them. Snacks too. In short means.. eat what is good for you and not what you want. Remember you eat to live and not live to eat.

5. Before going out, i always spend about 15 minutes for my face.
Apply cream/moisturizing cream/hydrating care product to your face according what suits your skin condition. Keep your skin clean too but not too clean. Before you apply and after you came back home. Always keep a small emergency bag with you no matter where you go. I always do. Small free care products helps a lot. So go get the F.O.C products... hahaha

6. Sleep early. Get at least 8 hours of sleep everyday. There is when your body is doing the cleaning process. Drink water before you sleep.

7. Get sweat. Exercise at least 3 times a week. Participate 2 big exercise/sports events at least like marathon to train your body.

Well i guess that's all.. The most important thing is go NATURAL and eat healthy. K'?

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment