Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Shall I?

An offer came up to me just like that, an offer which i could not resist and my dream of venturing into long time that i stopped going into. It was because i'm short, that's all. Whenever chances comes by, i ignored or pushes it aside and stick to my reality.

I just couldn't make it to the entertainment industry. Laugh all you can.

Chances just come again and again. Now again.

A photo shoot. Previously, a year back, i went for a model photo shoot for a clothing brand before and i wasn't selected. That was for fun.

The thing about this photo shoot is that is NUDE. The level of the nude photo shoot will depend on the model level of comfortableness. So i was given the idea on how the photo shoot picture will be. Like the picture below.

I'm shy~~

I know what you guys be saying.. you? sure or not? got nice body or not? all that question..
answer to that depends on your definition of hot body or fit body if you call it..

I don't post my body picture up, but till know based on the comments of my friends.
The answer to that question is yes.

So shall i or shall i not accept the offer?

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment