Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Guilt

I was having my big lunch after body pump session and came this girl from the charity booth talking to me. What i did was just to give her a big smile and concentrate my eye on my double large chicken breast rice portion. While she talks, i just keep chewing my food in my mouth.

She talks relatively soft and have no confidence at all in marketing it. Just a cup of corn at her hand.
So there she approached me and the conversation goes this way. Imagine with a very low soft spoken voice and no confidence.

Her: Hi, have i talk to you before?

Me: Erm, no ( what? you have memory loss is it?)

Her: I come from the charity stall there if you know about it.

Me: Yes. ( The stall is so big, i could see it with my bare eyes)

Her: You want to buy this cup of corn? Is for charity.

Me: No thanks, i'm having lunch now as you can see.

Her: You can save it for dinner.

Me: No thanks. (what the hell. save it for dinner? can spoil you know idiot)
After my cruel rejection, she walks off, sit at the corner with the cup of corn and sulks. Is just cup of corn. Why i couldn't help that poor girl..

After eating, she still try to sell that cup. My guilt kicks in for charity, i approached the stall and buy " ang ku " instead. Haiz~~

Have you guys been in that situation? Where your guilt kicks in for being cruel.

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment