Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

The unwanted web.

I was literally sick and my whole body just collapse due to the late hour of sleep, keep eating food and keeping up with my active lifestyle. Now i am so glad that is holiday so that i can recuperate from all the busy schedule i had.

Lg know i am sick and i felt something amiss already as he was more caring now days and messaged me sometimes suddenly. Maybe because of the hinting i gave him? Well.. anyway the conversation goes,

Lg: lp getting better already? muack*

Me: Still sick. Coughing heavily. Don't kiss lp unless you want to get sick as well.

Lg: Then fuck can ma? (O_O)

Me:Now?

Lg: Now kiss?

Me:Cannot kiss now. Fuck can loh. Lp there long time unservice jorh. Fuck now.

Lg:Got spider web there d not? keke*

Me: (+___+)


Out of many things, he choose spider web. Why on earth spider web? Amazon or bush is ok. But spider web???

I guess his home need to be cleaned again by me. Damn!!!

2 gifts of hearts:



Jason said...

omg! got spider inside?? @.@

i'm with you (the falling sick part) =x cough like nobody's business =(

REMEMBER said...

@jason: of course not jason!! what you think?
lets together sick.. puke in my mouth*

Post a Comment