Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

FIRST LOVE CONFESSION.

The first post for new year. Well i hope that everyone had a great celebration yesterday night for the countdown.

As for me, i slept my way through the new year and got disturbed by the messages alert sent by my friends and phone calls from my girlfriend. Can you all leave me alone?? LOL.. just joking.
I appreciate for the new year messages.

What you all do in the new year? As for me, i did my first new year jo, my ever first shocking confession of love from a guy friend of mine. I was literally (O0O).. speechless through the phone.

What i remembered from the conversation was a bit everywhere because i was asleep and i guess he was a bit drunk from his voice.

"Hey david, happy new year leh..*something, something* you know i had crushed on you till now?"

I was " Hi *name*, are you drunk?"

"I drank of course to ease my loneliness, i'm hurting seeing you....*something*"

I went..... All i can say what i feel was like a bombshell just hit right on top of me. Blasted into pieces of four corners in my bed room.
What i do? I hung up and went back to sleep. Don't want to think too much and i can't do anything about it for now. Yes im cold blooded. You might say "oh, pity boy.."

What am i going to do?
The ever best advice i was given by Singaporean slut friend to date was " Be with him. If he is fine that you had a boyfriend. He don't know marh ok larh"

More trouble....Damn you!

Move to my study, i got a very busy schedule to having a night classes and packed classes in the January. I have to struggle a bit. Haiz~~

Well anyway, wishing everyone A VERY GREAT NEW YEAR AHEAD. May the year blessed with lots of love and need no more of mistletoe.


Love you all so much. Please leave your advice.
Tell me what am i supposed to do?

2 gifts of hearts:



Jason said...

i think its best to tell him the truth that you cant be with him >.< (if u duwan la tat is)

byronmc said...

Wow..! That would be nice if some guy would confess to me...!! So sweet!

Post a Comment