Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

leeches, bruises, adrenaline rush part1

On last week, i went to camp with a bunch of 80 accountant students. I can tell that it was all craze, fun and thrills of wacky accountant students. Don't ever think that we are all bunch of nerds with specs, combed hairs, pants pulled high up with belts, suspender and mumble along the way with books all in hand.

Well we are not, I'm not.
We depart from the college at around 4.45pm. The trip was about an hour and a half in a bus. After we reached our location, we still need to get into a truck to transport us into the camp in groups. It was fun to travel into the location with a truck or a jeep.

To be at the back of the jeep and the cold fresh air blows towards the face, it was refreshing. It was quite a bumpy ride and up the hill was fun. Really a memorable one.

After we reached the final destination we gather and wait for the rest. We were assigned to our rooms after a short mingle and i got C6. My room was name MANGGA. Luckily not PISANG.

Inside there is 3 4 beds, a table, a rack, chairs, and basic toilet utilities. The fun part was the water. It was so cold that you cant stand in the shower for even 5 seconds max. It was so cold that you will scream for help. What do you expect as the water was from the spring water itself. Was so refreshing and icy cold.

After unpacking, i quickly went out to capture some picture around the camp site.Here you go.

the pool facing the dining area.

the chalets we are staying.

Below are the signs board.
Pretty much from the sign board can tell you what are our activities for the 3 days 2nights camping trip.

After that we had our early dinner at 7pm. Below was our dinner dishes. Apparently i was not that awful at all. As usual we will heard from camp that the cooks are terrible. Luckily it taste fine and the most delicious cooked dish through out the camping trip was only the fishes. I had enjoy most of the fish cooked dishes and favorite drink was CORN JUICE.

Yup you heard me right. CORN JUICE. Everyone thought at first it was orange based by the color but it was CORN. It taste so corny delicious. I LIKE IT. I would love to have it again.

the simple dinner.

After we had our dinner we were to gather at the hall with our own respective group. At first we were introvert but not me at all. Some members are so quite that they can make the first move. Even it was pave for them they are talking less. SO unfriendly... lorh.. bitchy me. I was trying my very best to open their mouth. Well i tried.. Anyway i was in group 5. There for my flag for my group is... JENG JENG JENG

HIGH5

Okie this is not the children high5 show in NTV7. Okie??
At first it is very hard to roll the ball for them, but after that everyone starts to chip in some ideas and here we go. We decided to use our hands print and we color them. The centre is our group name. On top of every hand print is our name.

When present i crap about it. HAHAHAH!! Accountants are good in crapping.

Meaning.
Hand print: We choose the hand print because we want to leave some print in everyone hearts. Hands are the most precious as with the touch of a hand we can feel what we want to tell. if you look closely that the hand prints touches each other shows that our relationships are strong that we held our hands to do the challenges together.
Hi5: We are number 5 who want to be the best and perform high above the rest of the group.
The sun: We circles our hand print to make like a sun so that we are strong and shine as bright as the sun.
and more...

I present it without any paper written. Just like that. Not even a few minutes to think. GOOD!!
Who wants consultant pick me....

Later that night we had our night walk through the forest and believe a lot of whinning babies in the forest.. who? I mean for the first timers. Wearing jeans in night walk. LMFAO!!! i'm such a bitch.

Anyway i got leech at the end. While resting i didn't realize till i touch my armpit area near the chest side. I felt something tickle and a thing there. I touched. Then i said who wants to see a leech. Comes some girl and scream. I was thinking its just a leech. LOL.

I got 3 leeches on my body through out the camp days. Unrealized.

After the night walk we went back to our chalets and went to bed soon after cleaning up.

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment