Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

leeches, bruises, adrenaline rush part 2

Next day it was more of games, challenges, obstacles and strength with team works activities.

We woke up at 6.30am as we had to be ready at 7am for the gathering. being a team leader, i had to be there earlier. How i was elected? Everyone looked at me. I know I'm charming. kekeke... Anyway we gathered for a morning workout and headed to a court for the team game.

Well i don't want to elaborate the team game because it is a list of activities to do by taking turns.
Then we were given time to discuss our group cheer and for our sketch. It was time consuming. Brain dead by some of my team member. Only a few were participating. Leader leads while the rest have to do their work to right...?? Haiz.....

But at the end our group cheer was done.. Not bad but not the best definitely. The cheer was more elements of jeering and teasing of other team mates. I used the theme sound of a song titled BEST FRIEND by TOYBOX.



I was apparently sad when none of my member knew the song.. Have you, my readers heard of the song??

After that we went to have our early breakfast. I was so happy to see the table. Imagine the calories I'm gaining. I eat most of the rice but not the fried noodles as i afraid of getting stomach upset.

yummy breakfast...

Then i went back to the room to bath and do some big business. After that we gather back for our next activity which is rock climbing and flying fox. YES!!!! My group was the first for the rock climbing.

After the explanation from the guide on how to wear the safety items, i was the first want to do the rock climbing. I did it before. The old days.

me wearing the equipment.

incy wincy spider climb up the wall

nearly to the top

It was fun doing the rock climbing. It test your upper body strength, arms and shoulder muscles especially, your stamina, the IQ ( think which step). Unfortunately i couldn't reach the top. I was few steps away more from the pic above. I was higher that the pic above. Then i slip from my grips.

After our team are done with the climbing we head to the cafetaria to had our break. It was kuihs and donuts.

After that we head to the flying fox. The last time i did was when in National Service Camp. I did my nation proud. LOL. Anyway we need to climb up and cross the hanging bridge ans boy it was fun.

Its kinda long the bridge.

waiting for my turn for flying fox.

The reminiscence of National Service. While flying down, all the memories... I want to fly again.

Anyway after all the activities we went back to the dining area to had our lunch. Boy i need all of the energy later for the obstacle course. I had to tell that the obstacle course was challenging. Total of more than 10 obstacles and my time finish all of it in total of 21 minutes plus. I overheard the invigilator telling the times to the recording person. how bad. Eavesdropping..

Can't blamed my team mates because 5/9 were girls. Screaming but they managed to pull it off with scars and bruises at their thighs. There are a lot of climbing's, balancing involving a lot of ropes. Not easy for girls... BRAVO!!!

After that we wait for our turns for the abseiling. The last was in NS again.

apparently was higher than in NS. I like it.

After that all of the activities, we were all exhausted. I was mentally tired. They went back to their own chalets to have some rest while i waited for one of my friends and walked back together. We dip our feet into the pool to refresh ourselves and headed to dining area to had our tea break.

After that i went back to my chalet to have a bath and rest. Before dinner my team mates were discussing about our storyline for our sketch, assigning characters, props, and etc. Guess what my team choose to have TWILIGHT rather than IP MAN!!

The picture below is well enough to illustrate that i am BELLA!!

BELLA!

Ask no more please..

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment