Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

PERSISTENCE TILL THE END!!

With no one people i can turn too, i felt dreadful. I wanted too but still wanting to look with your own eyes of the news makes you feel better at least. You know what i mean rather than a third party?

Calls and sms flows in none stop yesterday but i choose not too answered or even replied them. One reason i don't have credits and even if i did have credit, just leave me alone alright. I just want to be alone. Don't call me up. Leave me in peace.

At night, i finally got to see it with my own eyes. I jumped up from my seat. I can't believe that i make it. I PASSED!!!!! FINALLY!!! WOOHOO~~~~

I was jumping for joy till i got stuck... least now i am in track with what i had planned. I'm finally in professional level. WOHOO~~ no more drawbacks and setbacks this time. My parents are smilling and my brother are happy too.

I called laugong to tell the good news and he said "Laupuo so smart arh?" sweat.....

Finally no dreadful law and section based with case law.. ITS OVER!!!!! woo~~ that is the most happiest thing in my life other than having my dear darling with me and also keep getting all the flirting around.. LORH!! (regarding my last post)

Words to share with you guys.

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
Anatole France

Never give up till the end my fellow readers.^^

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment