Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

NO UPDATES!!

SORRY MY READERS
FOR
NOT UPDATING MY BLOG!

The reason why i haven't been update lately was because of my adapter for my lap top has just gone spoil. So i couldn't update my blog as the battery life span was not enough for me to do it. Even i couldn't even log in to my facebook account not checking my favorite k-pop music and videos.

I miss my lap top. (T___________T) badly....

Nowadays i have been working in the student service department to earn extra pocket money so i can save up some for future purposes as I'm cashing more money out rather than in. With the exercise regime in the gym, the food intake to build lean body (food ain't cheap and membership fee), i found myself poorer.. HAHAHA!! So before i declare myself a bankrupt i need to take precaution measure.

My love life now are getting stable i guess. At a point of time sometimes i do feel tired. Like i want to stop it. Yet on the other side i want to be in a relationship as forever more. Its going to be a year soon. By far with my previous experience this is the longest and most stable relationship ever. Some moments there are suspicious feeling aroused towards him but i do know i shouldn't be as i have given my trust.

There are guys who are interested in me especially a guy i shall named him P. He is very nice person and i cannot avoid him every time. I could avoid once but not all the time as i meet him nearly all the time. I told him that i am in relationship but he is still wanting me like a UHU GAM stuck.

Now i told him clearly that we are only friends. Hope he will get into his head. Well... I have no idea how to deal with these issue. When you are not in relationship no guys appeared to you. But when you are they like thousand of flocks of guys coming towards you.

Have you ever had these situation before?? So cursed like that...

Oh, this update is from the department I'm working in... Time for me to go off now. TATA!!

1 gifts of hearts:



cookiedonut said...

"When you are not in relationship no guys appeared to you. But when you are they like thousand of flocks of guys coming towards you."

couldn't agree more! hahahahahhahah! XD

Post a Comment