Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

I SHOULd Not REPEAT IT!

I have been damaging my own body for the past few weeks. I know i should not have done it yet the strong urge and the art of seduction keeps me to do it. I have badly sinned to my body and mind. I'm so sorry.

I tried to keep myself distance away but to no avail and advice from my friends, i keep ignoring. Just no matter how hard i try, i can't avoid it. No matter where i am, i still sees it. Why? Oh, Why? Why keep testing my courage and my mental, emotion strength? Why do you do this to me?

After every time i did it, i felt the fullness of satisfaction. Later after that, i regretted. Just like the picture.

Not just, KFC even McDonald. I have been eating like a pig these days. What's driving my appetite into a crazy mode? Well i went to gym to build extra weight and muscle. That's why. I even spent above Rm 20++ for breakfast, tea time and lunch. Don't mention dinner.

My bank balance account is dipping to the red zone now. I have been cutting on my expenses for food. I didn't even get anything during the sale. I have to tell you that i am a shopaholic person.

I'm so desperate for money now. I have to pay for my membership and now my food. FOOD!! FOOOD!!! IT'S ALL I NEED!!!

Haiz... i need fast money. I need to make fast, hard cash. So anyone wants me to be your sugar boy? or paid services? Leave a message. I'll send my expilicit picture to you. HAHAHA

p/s- i really need money.

pp/s- next post is about my gayish encounter in the gym. Stay tune.

2 gifts of hearts:



JC said...

Life and its events does takes its toll on you, but you just have to remember, no matter what happens don’t run away, He’s there and He loves you the way you are :)

When you feel week, just turn back, run to him, and take a break in his arms~

Btw… you r that bad financially? @_@

REMEMBER said...

i am in that state lor.. hahaha

Post a Comment