Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

I SEE LIGHT

"KUNG KONG" is the last sound heard in the car.
"Its too late",words that are uttered from my brother mouth. Today an accident happen while my brother was fetching me to the college in the morning. The road at the hour of time apparently is quite and not one car was noticeable. It was a straight road.

Today is already the month of Ghost Festival where the spirits and ghost of the underworld are released to roamed free in our world. It is believed that we must not offend any of them during this month. How? We have mostly the DON'T too summarize it up.

Don't be back home late
Don't spit around- might spit to their face
Don't look to the back when someone call your name- might call you to come with them
Don't pee anywhere- might peed on them
Don't hit the red light- they might be crossing
and etc, the list keeps goes on

So to continue, my bro ran over over a cat. I was like "WHAT THE". I saw the cat crossing from afar but never i knew my bro is dreaming. By the time i alarmed him, he ran over it. I pity the cat. I sighed all the way till i reach the college.

I hope the cat would be in heaven. Never i knew i was so sensitive that i felt so miserable and nearly cried for it. I felt so sad. I bet the cat would want to say something before it was ran over by car.

R.I.P

"What is that bright light?" in miao language.

P/S- hope it will not haunt me.

P/SS- i just realised i posted 2 Cars picture already. So coincidence.

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment