Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

what a nuisance..what a life

Now it has been 3 days only after my finals had ended. I have approximately near to 3 weeks break ++ to enjoy, party all day and night long.

I wish i can do that
(☆o☆) ... *~`~* in my dreams only *~`~*.

Well, back to my related topic. Yesterday night for my dinner, i stumble across a group of men in their exercise clothing plus their sweats. They were eating and chatting among themselves. Not long later, a guy started to have puff after the dinner. Literally meaning to start smoking.

A little thing about me is that i hate people who smokes. (`へ´)

I don't hate that people, is just only when he/she starts to smoke in front of me. So whatever you do, just don't smoke in front of me. If you do, well you can see my survivor instinct starts to kick in. What is it?
Well first my crystal clear annoying looked starts to show as clear as it can be, then i starts to take tissue's to cover my nose, after that i get restless, last then if i can't bear with it anymore i would just leave the place.

So practically and in reality that's what i do. Right where i was seating, i was in a middle of two tables, where they smoke. Right only after dinner. I can't escape and i barely can breathe in that thick air of smoke.( ̄^ ̄)
2 guys smoke three sticks of cigarettes like in less than 30 minutes.

I was thinking that, you went to exercise to take care of your health and on the other hand you smoke 3 cigarettes in less than 30 minutes. ( ´(00)`) Pigs.


I feel like i want to poke them up to their ass or shoot the pigs and cooked them with cigarettes for a nice meal of "Bak Kut Hun Gi".

(/-_・)/D・・・・・------ → ( ´(00)`)

If you want to die early, go ahead but don't drag a cutie like me together with you. 제발?

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment