Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

I Hate You!!! 나는 당신을 미워한다

So many times and so long already.. Gosh i wish i can do something about it. I hate it every time it started and it will keep going on like a tape being replay again and again. It never missed. It never stops. Just keeps making the same thing again and again.

I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE.

I told to my parents so many times and they replied " Bare with it. " and i did, but this time around, my border for my patience have just being crossed. Its been 4 nights and that stupid dog just keep barking every hour. Don't know bark what.

At day it keeps quite but at night it starts to bark. Bark, bark, bark...BARK!!

I already have 4 sleepless night (((゜д゜;))) and its torturing. I don't deserve this insomnia punishment. \(T.T)/

If it is still keeps on at this pace, my mood ain't getting any better and most important is my face. I fell i want to throw my tantrum at that doggie now. (^-^)/(((((((((●~*

I tried many methods to sleep with that barking at the background.
Count sheep and numbers, play music, relax and sleep, close my ear and other methods but still i loose to the voice of that dog
_| ̄|O <> U・ェ・U


八(^□^*) 나는 기도한다. I just pray i still can sleep and won't turn to be the person on the picture.
I'm so sleepy now....

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment