Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SUGAR DADDY~~~


Today i am talking about SUGAR DADDY~ Yes.. why did i choose such topics today?

Few days ago when i was checking my profiles i received a very great offer which at eye glance you can't resist. The mail states like this.

Hello

How are you?

I am sugar daddy who looking for slim young man like you to be my sugar son. I am interested with you, and wish to offer you RM10,000 to exchange 5 times of sex from you. If you interested with it, do reply me.

Thanks.
See that amount of money. RM10,OOO for 5 times of sex which equals RM2000/sex.. or to get your hole package. So i decided to toy with him a bit to find out more about him and reply his mail. Well you don't have to know what happens in the exchanging of the mails. What a bitch~~ LOL...

But in the end he replied to me.

Sorry....wrong channel...any way, thanks for your times......

ha ha ha.....you are such a HOLY and GODLY man....

As for me, I am very clear with my offer....that is cash and sex....I am not interested with happiness....If I need romantics time, I can talk to my sweet BF....

As for new sex need....I can use my cash to buy new ass hole to fuck with....
What for to spend time to talk....wasted my time....Any way...pls end it here....need no reply...thanks
This is the reply i received. You should knew what i say in between with the reply i receive.

My opinion is that even how bad am i in need of money, i couldn't sell my services just like that for money. My dignity, morality and legitimate over for MONEY. The most important is LOVING MYSELF! and to be able to look myself in mirror. If i did that, i don't think i be living my life happily after receiving the money. If to reach to the standard of living, i think i would have to change myself to a someone that i wont know about love anymore.

Plus that guy offering the money is a chubby guy like really chubby that if he *hempap you in bed, you will be squeezed like a tin can of sardine. The look was horrible as well in my opinion. Shrugs*

I don't think i can have my boy standing.. and i need to cover him with a paper bag.


Well if my sugar daddy looks like this on top, i don't mind servicing for him forever. LOL.

So what will you do if you were me? Be his sugar boy??? once receive the offer will be forever tied up..

1 gifts of hearts:



Anonymous said...

lol... i got that exact message a year ago XD was too disgusted... but then again... kinda flattering that someone would pay that much :P

Post a Comment