Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Being a gay!

Just thoughts

Have you ever thought that when you said "I accept you as who you are as a gay does not matter to me" done thoughtfully. Being a gay if you were not in my shoe is different. Is hard to know the feelings of a man who loves a man. A man who holds a man hand. A man who have sex with a man.

If you were to accept just because you want to be open minded and being you know like the new generation, you were just being ignorant. Well if you were to think ignorance is a bliss in this matter you were wrong.

I did post thing sexually in my blog. If you are one of the persons who knows my sexuality, accepts me as who i am but to be irked and disgusted about other areas where i received someone who inserts it well, i can say that you ain't ready to accept me. Freedom of choice is in your hand.

If i were to tell you i am gay, and you were forcefully to tell me that acceptance word, i will be hurt. If you are not comfortable with me and want to cut ties with me, be my guest. I don't mind. The lesser friends i have, the better so i can spent more time with my dear.

My blog is a place where i can write everything i want. Is my blog. I can post anything i want. If this is not the cup of your tea please don't come back and don't read it. Don't talk behind people back to other and pretend to be nice to me in front of me and so to my other friends behind their back. Dare to confront. Then i will give you a piece of my bitch slap.

I heard from my friend that someone is talking behind his back of being gay. In his case there is a conflict in him. The news is true and the other part of him afraid that the family will know. Well if you were worried that your identity is exposed and the news reaches the ears of your family, dig the person out. If i were you i will do it.
Asian culture normally disgraces homosexuality. Is a shameful thing to have that will hurt the pride and dignity of a family other than adultery. Asians have a hard time accepting it. Not like the west. Asians hold strong to the core value where a man must marries a women and continue the legacy and generation of the family.

Since you know my blog ain't suitable for you, i ain't going to put a warning sign for my blog to warn readers or invite readers. If you were a smart reader you know what to do. The same goes to shopping. A smart shopper knows how to spend wisely. Same as opposed to smart reader. You know what good or bad for yourself. Choose wisely.


2 gifts of hearts:



Haiiro Usagi said...

Sometime human is just like that. they always think that their are smartest than anyone else. i had the same problem last time, they said they can accept it and will continue to be my loyal friends. in the end, betrayal happened on me and i ended up broke up with my ex.

REMEMBER said...

really?? that's the reason you broke up with your bf?? well, moved on is the best thing to do.. at least you know their real face now..

Post a Comment