Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

To my readers...

I apologize if my faithful readers who come to my blog to read gets upset to discover no new post at all for the past weeks. I'm deeply sorry.. I deserve a spank from you.. SPANK ME but not to hard... kekeke

Been busy and i know i said it like countless time but i can't find anyway to replace it..
Let me think, hmmmm.. oh! i know lazy it is.. HAHAHA!!

So to cheer you people up, here's a random picture i for you all.

This picture was taken in one of the karaoke in pyramid. Just wondering how come the categorization of singer ended up this way?

Since when Jesse McCartney is a female singer? Tsk Tsk..
Someone need to do their homework. Wrong classification.. when Jesse sees this he must be upset.. when i grow boobs? i mean Jessi...

Hope you all had a nice day ahead \(^O^)/

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment