Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Idling my time away till 6pm!

I can say today is my half worst day in my life or maybe not at all.
(/-0-)/*touch wood*

Today, i don't have any classes but i went to college thinking i have classes and waited in the Lecture Theater. I waited and waited. From patient to impatient.

I ask myself "Eh today got class or not?" To make matter worst, i don't have a watch neither cellphone to check time. I went to finance counter to pay my course fee and its already 8.45am. After having my fees paid i went online to check my class timetable.



It starts at 11th of Jan while i went today which is 4th of Jan. I am amazed at myself at one point as what am i doing.

After knewing i had like another 10 hours of time to spare, i went down to Sunway Pyramid there and have my number done. I had to pay 10rm for it. To my amazement, the cell phone Jay gave me has a password lock on it and i can't even unlock it. I called him using a public phone and he ask me whther can ask people too crack it open.

-cut to the max-

The person could not crack it open because the phone is an old phone and he didnt had the cable to it. At least he refunded my money back or not i will starve to death definitly.

After strooling around the mall aimlessly, i went to ATM machine to check my bank balance. To my amazement my balance was short of 110rm. I was like "WTHOMFGBBQSAUCEPOO!!"

I went to Celebrity to enquire whether has the automated transfered done, so she checked for me and say "You still have an outstanding balance for this month." So i went to the bak and enquire and she said " For S/O a.k.a Standing Order need to have 2-3 working days for the balance to be shown at their account."

I was relieved at the moment i heard it but still i worried. I always keep receipts everytime i withdraw money from the ATM. So what if there is no transfer...?? WHO STEAL MY MONEY!!

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment