Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

8 hours and or "or" 15 minutes to go

Why my title of this blog is weird? well after spending about 26 days or 624 hours of semester break right after my exact doing exactly of nothingness except for laziness feeling up the tank in my brain, lurking every corner in my home and rotting to every bits while it can last. LOL

Well my 624 hours are spent according to the percentage right here: ( this is what i believe)

55% on internet-addicted to facebook
20% on sleeping-from 10 to 10 next day
15% on puzzles, sudoku in the newspaper
10% on others

That's how i spent my days over. Now i cant believe that i didn't spent on shopping spree like i used to do every time the SALE IS ON!!!!! I wonder why? maybe i don't have mood or just plain bored.

To be exact, 15 minutes for the sale to be over... and OMFG!!!!!(((゜д゜;)))
I haven't get any wear for the prom and after party.

WHY?? (T T) WHY IT HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS???
I regret for not shopping when it is in sales. _| ̄|O I hate myself sometimes..

Now another 8 hours 15 minutes to go for the start of my class in college..Haiz
An advice, don't take ACCA because your life will be destroy permenantly... you going to have weekend classes and i do HAVE NOW!!! AHHH!!

Enuff about the randomness of me. I'll post more when i get back. Nite everyone

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment